- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Continuing its mission to contextualize arts within scholarly inquiry, the Center presents an impressive body of work that sets student work side-by-side with that of professional artists.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
3S Artspace is a nonprofit arts organization that endeavors to ignite and change the way we experience art, music, and food. We invite unbounded risk taking in both the creation of art and in the way we experience it.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A Far Cry stands at the forefront of an exciting new generation in classical music.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
JazzTimes hailed the band as "a bracing walk on the wild side of the big band spectrum.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literature - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Aaron has performed his hip hop poetry at Madison Square Garden, the Kennedy Center, and the National Poetry Slam Championships, where he is a former Open Rap Slam champion. He creates dynamic hip hop poetry and slam performances and workshops for schools and theatres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Noted for his “astounding technical proficiency and artistic delicacy” by the Boston Musical Intelligencer, classical guitarist Aaron Larget-Caplan is a recording and touring artist who performs across Europe, Russia and the USA.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Rita Parisi is an actress, singer, producer and playwright with over 20 years of performance experience. In 2002, she founded Waterfall Productions to showcase her one-woman dramatic shows which have been seen in New England, New Jersey and New York.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
What is the Afro-Semitic Experience? Spiritual, soul-driven, cross-cultural music. Imagine Charles Mingus sitting in with a Klezmer band, playing Gospel music set to the polyrhythmic pace of the congas.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
...A Breath of fresh Éire.... ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
....A balm for our times.... BOSTON GLOBE....
....Musically compeling.... LA TIMES
OCCUPATION: Irish Harpist, Gaelic singer, recording artist, composer, arranger, teacher
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 219 results