- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
TESS is a place of love and warmth where families discover the joys of music. We provide students with the highest level of musical training in violin, viola, cello, flute, piano and guitar through the Suzuki Method.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Apprenticeshop is a school for traditional boatbuilding and seamanship whose mission is to inspire personal growth through craftsmanship, community, and traditions of the sea.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Center for Emerging Artists, created in 2000, was developed in response to a state and national trend aimed at discovering and fostering the artistic talents of individuals with disabilities.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - BalletInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Ballet School of Vermont is dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for high-quality classical ballet instruction in Northern Vermont. Ballet builds a strong technical foundation which enhances all forms of dance.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
Non-profit art school started in Provincetown in 1899 and formally reopened in 2010. Classes begin in June 2011. classes listed on the website. Teachers are former students of Henry Hensche,assistant to Charles Hawthorne,the origional creator of the school.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Center for Cartoon Studies (CCS) offers a two-year course of study (Master of Fine Arts, Certificates, and Workshops), that centers on the creation and dissemination of comics, graphic novels and other manifestations of the visual narrative.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
New England’s Premier Hand Drumming School serving the rhythmic community for over 20 years. The DrumConnection offers excellence in African instruction from private classes to exciting workshops and performances.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
MACH is a multi-faceted community school of the arts and a member of the National Guild of Community Schools of the Arts.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 331 - 340 of 376 results