- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Textile WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
ArteSana home goods and accessories are made with style by women in Holyoke, MA, entirely from recycled tee shirts.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
At Arthlin, we make creative, head-turning artisan jewelry.
Our five collections are constantly growing:
casual fashion, alternative style, boudoir, formal and fun costume accessories.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - InteriorInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
Art Dealer since 1991, exhibitions, public gallery and private clients.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
Professors Ben t. Matchstick and Pete Talbot comprise the Cardboard Teck Instantute, which cannot be put into any one catagory. We are entrepreneurs, puppeteers, makers, and go-getters.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaperInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
I am an Indepedent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Lowell. I have a passion for paper crafting. I design and sell handmade greeting cards and favors. I am available to teach card making classes to all ages.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
ComposiMold mold making materials are re-usable. Make dozens of molds with the same mold making material.
Re-Melt to Re-Use! Re-usable Mold Making Materials
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
In the 18th and 19th centuries, classical improvisation was a vital part of the performance and compositional process. Performers and composers--often one and the same--improvised as freely as jazz musicians do nowadays.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
For more than 25 years we have been proudly serving New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New England & the world as one of the nations premier adult costume shops. We stock over 30,000 costumes in our 13,500 square foot showroom & warehouse, (about 60% of our costumes
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Design - Landscape ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
Many countries and their economies, and industries depend on tourism, an economic might, which is able to direct the flow of the world. Cultural Tourism is the subset of tourism that is concerned with the country’s lifestyle in certain geographical areas, such as their, art,&
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literature - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 20 results