- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
UPDATED FOR COVID (See Below) - Every weekend pieces of history are lost forever, generations of family memories, collections of a life well lived are sold or tossed - with good reason. There’s no way to store it all.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
Background: a professional trainer who has conducted corporate and academic workshops all over the country. MA from the University of Rhode Island and a BA from the University of Connecticut.
Workshops for businesses and individuals:
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
Creative writing has always been the vehicle I used to express myself. Place, plot, and character was the way I tried to make sense of the world around me.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
Digital/web media specialist since 2003.
Creative works include holography, photography, a/v.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 24 of 24 results