- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
#1 Jazz Ambassadors perform and teach live jazz music in schools, concerts, municipalities, fund raising events,.... We demonstrate, and expose students to American jazz music through fun and interactive presentations in their schools. Our program is highly acclaimed.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“Philosophically, I am an interdisciplinary artist interested in experimental thinking as the fine art of all disciplines. Especially, my thinking focuses on the in-between spaces that traverse disciplinary boundaries.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Fagin is a U.S.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A Growing Compassionate Thanksgiving Tradition...an ambitious ongoing collaborative art project. The project's aim with help from the community--is to create turkey portraits in remembrance of each one of the estimated 46 million turkeys who will be killed for Thanksgiving meals.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A Brush With Life offers custom decorative art services to home owners and businesses alike. Unique murals, hand glazed tile murals, signs and large hand carved foam sculptures (used for theming and events) are all made to order.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Author/Artist/Composer/Performer Aaron Risi has been working professionally for 20 years.
His artwork shows up on album covers, books and posters.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - ScienceInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“A Passion for Birds” is a unique, interpretive program which helps people to understand and connect with birds and other wildlife. Using masks, comedy, and lots of audience participation, artist Henry Lappen explores how and why birds have adapted to their environment.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Award-winning location photography of landscapes, people, architecture, agriculture, food, and products for colleges, business, publishing, private families, and nonprofit use.
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Duo with wife. Piano and basoon. Singer: sea chantey programs.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 5265 results