- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Health Care Facilities
I am a Vermont award winning screenwriter - April 2020 Remi Gold Award World Fest Houston. I am also recognized in the genres of fiction and research.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Health Care Facilities
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - ScienceInstitution/Business Type:Health Care Facilities
I am a physician assistant with 40 years experience in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, hand surgery, and for the last 10 years, treating musculo-skeletal problems in the performing artist.
I am a member of the Performing Arts Medicine Association (PAMA).
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Health Care Facilities
I play piano, guitar or ukulele to lead people in sing a longs. I have approximately 6000 songs typed up and I use a projector to project the song lyrics on a screen. I sometimes use other instruments as sensory stimulation. I also play accordion, harp, Native American flute, ma
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Health Care Facilities
ArtUp is an innovative collaboration between Lowell Community Health Center and the Greater Lowell arts community to create a permanent collection of work by local artists for display on the walls of the health center, located in a restored, six-story mill in downtown Lowell.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Health Care Facilities
Studio 35 is a creative arts program of the non-profit mental health and substance abuse agency- Fellowship Health Resources (FHR). Studio 35 enables individuals to further explore creativity and self-expression.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 results