- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Art of Cultural Evolution is a non-profit organization whose mission is to share environmental and social ideas through art, film, publications, classes and workshops.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The mission of Arts Council of Tamworth is to inspire and empower our rural community through exposure to and collaboration with master artists and performers representing diverse cultures and art forms.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Arts Institute of Western Maine is a non-profit organization which sponsors public performances of music - chamber, classical; vocal from folk to German lieder to opera arias to broadway show tunes. Occasionally jazz, dance, mime.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Intitially funded by a grant from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, Arts Transcending Borders (ATB) at the College of the Holy Cross is committed to enhancing the role played by the arts in the development of a liberal arts education that will produce global citizens and creative leaders.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 426 results