- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
World Music/CRASHarts is a nonprofit organization that presents an eclectic mix of global, folk, jazz, and indie music along with contemporary and world dance in a series of concerts, events, and educational programs in greater Boston.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The mission of WOW! is enhance civic pride; to promote Westfield as a city with a rich history and a vibrant
multicultural heritage; to support cultural and
community events that engage citizens, volunteers
and visitors under one banner.
- ConnecticutInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Established at its current location in 1977, La Casa Cultural provides a home away from home for many Latino students.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Zealophone is a new literary project working to enrich rural Vermont's writing scene and support young and marginalized writers from around the region and beyond.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 411 - 416 of 416 results