- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
The Imaginorium creates immersive theatrical experiences that extend stories beyond the page. Through art, music, science, drama, writing and so much more, we teach children and youth that the real magic in life is helping others.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
We are a team of actor/directors who run a beautiful two-week day camp teaching community through the creation and performance of young people's theater, by young people. In a stunning farm setting with a gorgeous barn and acres at our disposal, we make beauty.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
Since 1970, Tribal Rhythms Company artists have enchanted over a million people of all ages with its magical blend of music, dance, and dramatic stories inspired by the ancient origins of the arts.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
The Urban Junior Historian Club is an organized club engaging youth in grades six to nine in activities intended to build the skills needed for reasearch and to give voice to their interpretation.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
World Story Exchange partners with schools and educational organizations to offer documentary story creation workshops to youth and groups of individuals.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 56 of 56 results