- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
The CelloChanWoods Retreat is presently the only retreat of it's kind. Now in it's tenth year, the retreat has a successful track record, creating a learning environment conducive to artistic and personal growth.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
Cormont Music is a New Hampshire nonprofit corporation founded in 1997 by A. Kendall Betts with the primary purpose of sponsoring the Kendall Betts Horn Camp.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
David Boyajian Sculpture Studio is a fully equipped metal fabricating studio, four-acre sculpture field, and gallery space in New Fairfield, Connecticut. Master Sculptor David Boyajian offers classes in metal, stone, and wood sculpture as well as bronze casting workshops.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
The Mission of the Sacred Art Institute at Enders Island is to study and teach artistic expression to preserve our heritage and to create fine sacred art while promoting the highest standards of excellence in the sacred arts. OUR PROGRAMS
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
Fiddlehead Field is a collaborative venture that seeks to bring the community together around music and gardening.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
Fiddleheads Acoustic JamCamp
All acoustic musicians are welcome!
We play blues to bluegrass, jigs to jazz, cajun to country and more!
September 6-8, 2019
Camp Methodios, Clement Pond, Contoocook, New Hampshire
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 51 results