- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Perhaps the interest that underlies all my work is the relationship between culture and nature, humankind and our landscape. How do we occupy and treat our world?
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a curator who works mainly with visual and performing artists. I specialize in modern and contemporary art, and am interested in systems, meaning-making and knowledge transmission, and the relationship between museums and performance.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am an actor and an historian.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Core infrastructure elements and best operational practices are the focus of Alexandra’s consulting. Experienced in interim directorships, startups, change management, and process assessments, the firm's achievements for a range of nonprofits in governance documents, structur
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
In an interview, Alexandra Rozenman spoke of, “[t]he longing for a common, known space” as a key to her imagery. She goes on to say that she wants the viewer to enter her painting like an actor whose identity is subsumed by a role.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alexandra Turner is an arts educator with over ten years of experience in a wide variety of settings. Alexandra holds an M.Ed. from Saint Michael’s College, and a B.A. in Studio Arts from Empire State College.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alexandria Heather creates music, paintings, drawings, poetry, prose, choreography and public art celebrating the countless forces within the Universe.
She believes all work is a form of prayer.
- New Hampshire
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Member of Parkville Studios
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 531 - 540 of 30603 results