- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
The Brush Art Gallery is a non-profit organization. It was founded in 1982 by the Lowell Historic Preservation Commission, U.S. Department of the Interior. Modeled after the Torpedo factory art complex in Alexandria, Virginia, the Brush is a dynamic and inviting place.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A Brush With Life offers custom decorative art services to home owners and businesses alike. Unique murals, hand glazed tile murals, signs and large hand carved foam sculptures (used for theming and events) are all made to order.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Jumping Gymnastics: Fitness fun ... at your school!
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OperaInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A Company of Girls, is an arts prevention program consisting of 3 acting ensembles made up of girls from the greater Portland community.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A Completely Different Note is the University of Connecticut's premier all male a cappella group. Founded in 1999, CDN prides themselves on performing an energetic show with styles of music to please everyone.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 31197 results