- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - General
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We are dedicated professional musicians who perform professionally in many venues such as the New England String Ensemble. We have also been broadcast via WGBH 89.7 Boston and WBOF 88.7 NPR Radio. We are dedicated to promoting the development of all aspir
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed Media
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Author/Artist/Composer/Performer Aaron Risi has been working professionally for 20 years.
His artwork shows up on album covers, books and posters.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Media - Weekly Newspapers
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - ScienceInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“A Passion for Birds” is a unique, interpretive program which helps people to understand and connect with birds and other wildlife. Using masks, comedy, and lots of audience participation, artist Henry Lappen explores how and why birds have adapted to their environment.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Fine Art studio / gallery of original bronze sculptures by Tom White on-site of Prodigal Inn & Gallery in the Western Mountains of Maine in beautiful, historic Bethel. Located on Route 2 close to Sunday River Ski Resort. Paintings and photography from o
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
We are A R E A, -a visionary group from Boston with a new alternative for the contemporary art gallery, active in both the primary and secondary markets. A R E A is an interdisciplinary space to celebrate art, design and architecture.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 101 - 110 of 30903 results