- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
As the 8 Cuerdas Duo, American soprano Sarah Cullins and Colombian guitarist Daniel Gaviria combine their classical training and experience with their love of traditional Latin American and Spanish rhythms and folklore, exploring the multiple musical identities of Latin America a
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
826 Boston is a nonprofit youth writing and publishing organization that empowers traditionally underserved students ages 6-18 to find their voices, tell their stories, and gain communication skills to succeed in school and in life.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Hip HopInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
860 Movement based out of Hartford, CT is an all styles street dance collective implementing original street dance in collaboration with contemporary styles of hip hop. 860 Movement brings the raw, intense energy of street dance to the stage.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Eighth Regiment Connecticut Volunteers, Company A, Inc. was formally organized in 1995, and has members with many years of experience in Civil War reenacting. The unit is affiliated with the United States Volunteers (USV) organization at the national level.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
"96 Inc Artists' Collaborative, founded by the Kenmore Writers Group, a group of writers that originally met weekly and later on occasion since 1987, incorporated as a not-for-profit in November 1992.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - General
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 31289 results