- MainePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - General
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A Beautiful Future Band presents exceptional musicians performing lively, positive, joyful music. Current show offerings are: Caribbean Soul, Emerald Isle, Multicultural Voyage, and Birds: Of Thee We Sing.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - General
Creator of 3-dimensional flowers, other fashion accessories, and home decoration accents hand-sewn from the world's finest ribbons.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A Bluegrass Invitation Band has has developed a unique style consisting of classic Bill Monroe bluegrass mixed with more current trends in acoustic music such as is heard in the Avett Brothers and Dave Mathiews.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
The Brush Art Gallery is a non-profit organization. It was founded in 1982 by the Lowell Historic Preservation Commission, U.S. Department of the Interior. Modeled after the Torpedo factory art complex in Alexandria, Virginia, the Brush is a dynamic and inviting place.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A Brush With Life offers custom decorative art services to home owners and businesses alike. Unique murals, hand glazed tile murals, signs and large hand carved foam sculptures (used for theming and events) are all made to order.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 31041 results