- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Pop / RockInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
From their beautiful tributes to The Big Apple, the Mills Brothers, the songs of WWII and The Rat Pack, to musical impersonations of some of America's most beloved entertainers, three national recording artists have combined their vocal and theatrical tal
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
There are hundreds of organizations providing musical experiences for our young people. We are here to take care of the adults doing this work.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
317 Main Street is a community music center.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Described by Showcase Magazine as "One of New England's most innovative ensembles," 35th Parallel takes the listener on a sinuous journey around the globe.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-Disciplinary
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Build a movement to improve the community, centered around the principles of economic and social equality, with young people being an integral part of that movement in roles of leadership and action.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Come for dinner, visit friends, dance to the music, and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 31211 results