- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
"After Ours" is an acoustical duo performing originals and cover songs. Mark Parsons and Bonnie Senecal have been performing "Alive" music inspired by passion and romance in many of the fine Berkshire locations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
#1 Jazz Ambassadors perform and teach live jazz music in schools, concerts, municipalities, fund raising events,.... We demonstrate, and expose students to American jazz music through fun and interactive presentations in their schools. Our program is highly acclaimed.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“Philosophically, I am an interdisciplinary artist interested in experimental thinking as the fine art of all disciplines. Especially, my thinking focuses on the in-between spaces that traverse disciplinary boundaries.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Continuing its mission to contextualize arts within scholarly inquiry, the Center presents an impressive body of work that sets student work side-by-side with that of professional artists.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
074 Productions is an explosive, multicultural, diverse, non profit organization, whose purpose is to empower lives through the usage of creativity & the arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - General
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
1000lbs Guerilla is a theatre company committed to sharing the many stories of inmates in our prison system. The company presents these by acquiring the writings (Poems, raps, etc.) from actual inmates and combining the pieces to make a script which is then performed by actors for the public.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 31041 results