- MaineInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Landscape painter in oils, largely of the quiet side of MDI. Also large paper collages, 'Travelling through the Mysteries.' 'Distant Memory' series of oil paintings on paper and Formica: photo-like abstract images in black and white. Copper and brass body ornaments.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Studio-gallery overlooking Bass Harbor. Paintings and art works shown throughout studio and home. Features work of A. Jones: paintings, collages, body ornaments, and other 'artful things.' Open 10-6 summer and year-round by appointment.
Create esthetically pleasing pieces and groupings of collected and hand-hewn stones for use as landscape focal points, steps, posts, and bird baths.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Our website presents our portfolio of film/video cultural documentary.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Secondary
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work merges painting and sculpture, narrative and abstraction, real and surreal. It features a myriad of found, reclaimed and recycled objects that evoke a sense of history and range from the magical to the mundane.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - AnimationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Hi, I'm A.Minor, I create animated video art.
I'm known for my signature style line-drawn cartoon style, and my otherwordly animations, rooted in my deep love of color, pattern & movement.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The A.MUse Emporium of Loveliness is an Emporium of eclectic loveliness and unusual objects of desire for discerning Ladies and Gentlemen.
With more than 15 years of experience, this artist friendly custom framer will travel to your studio, home, or business to create just the right frame to complement your art.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. In addition to my art, I work as the Director of the Focusing Series, a professional development series offering affordable education to artists of all skill levels, solopreneurs, small business owners, and creative entrepreneurs.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 131 - 140 of 31540 results