- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron is an artist/performer who incorporates 3-dimensional design and multi-media effects in his work. He is a founding member of Everett Dance Theatre and has designed sets and props for all of their productions.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron Kotowski is an award winning photographer (including Communication Arts, Art Directors Club and Smithsonian Magazine) and
a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with
a BFA in Professional Photographic Illustration.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“Aaron Larget-Caplan is a riveting artist”(Washington Post) with “astounding technical proficiency and artistic delicacy” (Boston Musical Intelligencer). Aaron is a Stone Records recording artist and international touring guitarist.
- MaineInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Computer graphics. 3-D modeling and rendering. Web page design, production and imaging.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The mission of the Arts Alliance of Woodbury is to promote innovation, creativity, participation and support of the arts Created by individuals, the Arts Alliance of Woodbury, is an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) nascient organization committed to fostering the arts in Woodbury and surrounding towns.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Periodicals
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - General
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 151 - 160 of 31190 results