Womensing offers spirited, traditional and contemporary a cappella singing from a chorus of six voices.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Media - Radio
to operate a broadcast service for the residents of and visitors to Cape Cod which is entertaining informative and educational to encourage participation by members of Cape communities in the management of the station and in the production of radio programs; to provide an outlet for Cape Codders
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
WonderArts brings people from diverse cultural, social, and economic backgrounds together through programming, enrichment, events, and community initiatives, for all ages (from zero to a hundred).
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - General
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Hip HopInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Billy and Bobby McClain are identical twins who grew up in Boston, Massachusetts in the 70s. Their dance career started on a very small stage at the age of 6, performing for family members at cookouts. But has ended up much larger as they have performed on stages all over the world.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Wood Green Empire injects the energy and savoir-faire of traditional acoustic Gypsy jazz (think Dixieland, klezmer, and swing – Gypsy guitarist Django Reinhardt popularized Gypsy jazz in the 1930s) into sets including Gypsy jazz, Swing-era standards and swing-fuelled original music.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 30721 - 30730 of 31267 results