- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
JazzTimes hailed the band as "a bracing walk on the wild side of the big band spectrum.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - General
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron Jafferis is a hip-hop poet and playwright whose awards include a Creative Capital Award, Richard Rodgers Award, Sundance Institute / Time Warner Fellowship, NEA Art Works Grant, NEFA National Theatre Project Grant and multiple MacDowell Fellowships.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron is a professional composer, musician and teaching artist. He is available for commission, performances, workshops, assemblies, private lessons, and more.
Fees are negotiable and tailored to each situation. Technical requirements are flexible too, and can be negotiated.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron is an artist/performer who incorporates 3-dimensional design and multi-media effects in his work. He is a founding member of Everett Dance Theatre and has designed sets and props for all of their productions.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron Kotowski is an award winning photographer (including Communication Arts, Art Directors Club and Smithsonian Magazine) and
a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with
a BFA in Professional Photographic Illustration.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 141 - 150 of 31051 results