- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
MCLA’s Berkshire Cultural Resource Center(BCRC) delivers cultural experiences that embrace a wide range of aesthetic and conceptual points of view to support a diverse and vibrant North Adams.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Every day, we celebrate downtown Montpelier. We celebrate our historic character and our unique sense of place. We celebrate our one-of-a-kind events that bring people together in joyous celebration. We celebrate artists and entrepreneurs who bring their own form of magic to downtown.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Norwalk 2.0 makes possible diverse curatorial visions in a non-profit and alternative exhibition space. It enables first-time or established curators to explore experimental approaches to contemporary art.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Rhode Island Latino Arts is dedicated to promoting, encouraging and preserving the arts, history, heritage and cultures of the Latino communities of Rhode Island.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The mission of Tomaquag Museum is to educate the public and promote thoughtful dialogue regarding Indigenous history, culture, arts, and Mother Earth and connect to Native issues of today.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Waterfall Arts was founded in 2000 as the Arts Center at Kingdom Falls on an expansive 11-acre rustic site in Montville, Waldo County, Maine.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The West Claremont Center for Music and the Arts’ (WCCMA) mission is to bring professional music and arts experiences, diverse musicians, and educational opportunity to the underserved and low-income community of Claremont NH, and the wider Upper Valley region.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 17 of 17 results