- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Art-Speak is the City of Portsmouth Cultural Commission. Art-Speak serves the City by implemeting the Cultural Plan and supporting the following goals: Preservation; space; youth; business and marketing.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Arts Alive! is a nonprofit organization working to sustain, promote and expand access to arts and cultural resources in the Monadnock Region.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire is a nonprofit membership network with a mission to promote, support and sustain arts, culture and heritage throughout the northern half of the Granite State.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Burlington City Arts’ mission is to nurture a dynamic relationship between art and community that makes quality arts experiences accessible to all regardless of economic, social or physical constraints.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Children's Museum of New Hampshire's mission is to actively engage families in hands-on discovery. The museum strives to inspire all to become the next generation of innovators and creative thinkers.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
The Providence Department of Art, Culture + Tourism ensures the continued development of a vibrant and creative city by integrating arts and culture into community life while showcasing Providence as an international cultural destination.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The mission of the Community Engagement Lab is to bring people of all ages together in projects that activate their creativity to imagine and build mor thriving communities.
Our key programs include:
- MainePrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Creative Portland's mission is to support the creative economy through the arts by providing essential resources, by fostering partnerships, and by promoting Portland's artistic talents and cultural assets.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Hatbox Theatre, LLC is a live performance arts space located at The Steeplegate Mall (270 Loudon Road) in Concord, NH. We have our own separate entrance from the mall and parking right out front of the theatre.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Recognizing the importance of the arts in a vibrant community, the Town of Barnstable has established the HyArts (Hyannis Arts) District to enhance and enrich the quality of life for residents and visitors by coordinating and supporting activities promoting arts and culture.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 18 results