- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Each year since 1931, Portland Ovations has brought a dynamic season of exceptional performing artists to Portland, Maine, including classical music, jazz, opera, dance, theater, and Broadway.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Redfern Arts Center at Keene State College presents and fosters dynamic, multifaceted arts experiences through performances, residencies, and related programs that deepen the connection between the arts and audiences, both from the campus and the greater Monadnock region.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Spruce Peak Arts is dedicated to using the inspiration and creativity of the performing arts to inspire, educate and entertain. And that’s our mission – to inspire, educate and entertain all of us, all year round
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Pinkerton Academy is a large independent school in Southern New Hampshire. In 2002, Pinkerton opened its Arts and Humanities Center which houses state-of-the-art performance spaces, galleries, and rehearsal studios. The featured aspect of the facility is the 892 seat Stockbridge Theatre.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
It is the mission of The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum to be a national leader in the exhibition of significant and challenging contemporary art with an emphasis on emerging and mid-career artists, a world-class innovator of museum education programs, and a vital cultural resource for the commu
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Colonial Performing Arts Center is a 501c3 non-profit performing arts center serving the greater Monadnock region of New Hampshire by fulfilling its vision to be the model regional performing arts center, exciting, educating and challenging audiences of all ages.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
A place to connect with the arts and with each other in rural Central Massachusetts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
The Dance Complex is a regional hub of dance, and enables the study, creation and performance of dance and movement arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
THE MISSION OF THE YARD: The Yard supports artists in both their creative processes and social instrumentality through paid research residency, public performance, and long-term educational and community engagement across all ages and diverse cultural populations of Martha’s Vineyard, and i
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Town Hall Theater, Inc. reinforces, encourages and enhances the cultural and economic assets of our community by providing space for performing and visual arts, related educational opportunities, and a variety of business and social functions.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 47 results