- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I've been doing calligraphy since 1979, first learning at Reed College in Portland, Oregon. After a two decade stint with a regular paycheck, I'm excited to be back to my passion of lettering art. I am available for small or large group classes, private tutoring, and commission work.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Cape Ann Art Haven is a community space where artists of all ages and abilities are encouraged to develop creativity and confidence through hands on learning and collaboration. We have two locations in downtown Gloucester.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Carla Charter is a novelist, playwright and screenplay writer. She has published three novles, available at Amazon.com, as well as several stageplays and a screenplay.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Carolyn Gage is a playwright, performer, director, and activist.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Carolyn DeCristofano has been a children's author for 15 years, when she published her first book, Leonardo's ABC with the Museum of Science, Boston.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Caryn B. Davis is an architectual photographer. She loves to photograph interiors, exteriors, home décor, gardens and boats, and with works with many architects, resorts, inns, landscape architects and interior designers, in addition to a variety of shelter publications.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Catherine Stewart grew up in Scotland, and moved to the Seacoast of New Hampshire in 2012. She graduated in 2008 from the University of Leeds with a BA Honours in Theatre and Performance. She is currently pursuing an MFA in Creative Writing (Dramatic Writing) at Goddard College.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I worked from 2009 to 2014 illustrating and writing children's books. The focus of my goals changed in 2015, moving from self-expression to social expression – my primary art involved community collaboration – bringing the voices and visions of many t
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Cartooning / Graphic NovelInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My name is Cathy G. Johnson. I'm an artist in Providence, Rhode Island, where I make comics, drawings, prints and books about confrontation and sincerity. I draw inspiration from my life and my community.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Electronic Publications
Writer. Editor. Provocateur.
Founder and ED of Add Verb Productions for fifteen years, Cathy has plays and anthologies from this time still in circulation: in particular, The Thin Line, You the Man, Whe Turtles Make Love, and the Out & Allied Anthologies.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 501 results