- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literature - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
Pre-published author and screenwriter. Genres: Science (Speculative) Fiction, Horror. Published a children's book, and a book on East Indian cuisine, both under pseudonyms. Latest work in progress: BATTLEMAGE: KINGDOM'S EDGE, first installment of a four-book series.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a musician/song-writer and visual artist. I have recorded hundreds of original compositions in styles ranging from folk, synth, drone, indie/lo-fi, and experiemental. Using graphic design software, I transform photographs and memories into digital drawings.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literature - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Author of young adult novels The Hidden Twin and Strange Sweet Song (St Martin’s Press).
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
African Repertory Troupe, Inc. the Other ART is a multi-generational performing arts troupe developing a solid repertoire of works ranging from the Theatre of the Absurd to historical in-depth perspectives, Improvisation, Music & dance-the very rhythm of our souls.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Writer: Plats, Screenplays
Photographer, Designer, Artist, Art Educator
Actor (AFTRA, SAG, AEA)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literature - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Dynamic workshops, keynotes, wellness presentations for healthcare organizations, universities, schools. Author of four published books and multiple personal essays (see portfolio at Contently).
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literature - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Historic properties, arts organizations and humanities entities advisory services to build capacity and strengthen plans, strategies, goals, mission and vision statements, operations, business systems, funding streams and management, marketing and public relations, programming and governance syst
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 358 results