- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since 1995, the Yiddishkeit Klezmer Ensemble has been performing traditional and original Klezmer music at weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, concerts, workshops, festivals, schools and other special events throughout New England and New York.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The YMCA of Martha’s Vineyard is committed to offering a variety of programs to serve families, youth, individuals, seniors and teens. Our programs encompass a wide range of activities from aquatics, health and fitness, nutrition, and more.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
YOHAM ORTIZ is a composer, guitarist and vocalist having a conversation about environmental awareness and personal growth. A musician with an open ear to the world, Yoham’s compositions share stories about caring for our planet and each other.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
yon Tande (né Whitney V. Hunter) is a multidisciplinary artist/culture worker and BLACK SEED Native committed to culture as catalyst. His work centers around cultivating the individual and communal spirit through performance, education and curation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Yosvany Terry traces his family’s roots to the kingdom of Dahomey, or present-day Benin. After being taken taken to work in Haiti and Jamaica, his relatives eventually were able to immigrate to Cuba in roughly 1910.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Mission & Objectives: It is the mission of Young Audiences of Connecticut (YAC) to make the arts an integral part of the lives of children in school and community settings, to enhance their development as creative and productive human beings.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Young Audiences of Massachusetts develops and provides arts education programs for children in preK-12 schools, community centers, museums, libraries, hospitals, hospital schools and homeless shelters throughout Massachusetts.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The overall mission is to provide opportunities for young people to be inspired by, to learn, and to inspire others by presenting traditional music and dance, and to support families with children with life-altering illnesses.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
National touring professional rock drummer, Mr. Rich, founded Youth Beatz in 2005 to provide an inspirational music enrichment program for the young people of today. Mr.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm a long-time Cambridge (MA) resident who creates kamishibai (paper theater) stories for children. Many are my interpretation of forlktales from around the world and others are original stories.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 2621 - 2630 of 2645 results