- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
17ROX is more than an office space.....
- 24/7 Access /WIFI /Trash/Electricity/Heat/Common area/Community
- Individual artist promotion through our Website and Social Media
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum with an educational mission focusing on 19th century rural Maine and New England. 19th Century Willowbrook Village (WB) displays nearly 10,000 artifacts in 25 structures located on approx. 3 acres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hailed for "beautiful phrasing, consummate duet passages," the duo 2 (Peter H. Bloom, flute and Mary Jane Rupert, piano and harp) have performed together for 25 years, appearing in venues across the globe, with CDs on Navona, Ravello Records and North Star.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Fagin is a U.S.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
There are hundreds of organizations providing musical experiences for our young people. We are here to take care of the adults doing this work.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
The 32M Center for Creative Work is an emerging arts community/space that has as one of its organizing principals the convergence of more than one art discipline—functioning both independently and in a collaborative overlap, under the same roof.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
3Rivers Arts is an “incubator for creativity” supporting and promoting artists and arts groups to get their art to a broader audience. Our services includes event management, fiscal sponsorship, and strategic planning.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
3S Artspace is a nonprofit arts organization that endeavors to ignite and change the way we experience art, music, and food. We invite unbounded risk taking in both the creation of art and in the way we experience it.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
As the 8 Cuerdas Duo, American soprano Sarah Cullins and Colombian guitarist Daniel Gaviria combine their classical training and experience with their love of traditional Latin American and Spanish rhythms and folklore, exploring the multiple musical identities of Latin America a
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 2736 results