- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Wolverine Jazz Band was founded in December, 1995 and has operated estensively since then in all six New England states as well as New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland, playing "Traditional Jazz" - a blend of dixieland, New Orleans, Swing and other styles as well.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
This award-winning duo, Tim Jennings and Leanne Ponder, are two of the finest interpreters of traditional folk tales working today. Their unique approach to storytelling- a kind of intricate yet transparent narrative counterpoint- is exciting and spellbinding to listen to.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - CircusInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Wunderles Big Top Adventures promotes world class circus programming, entertainment and exploration for all ages.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
The Audience Room and the Great Room Gallery at the historic Yarmouth New Church are unique spaces that are available for all artists, performers and individuals to rent for concerts, weddings and shows. The non denominational spaces provides one of the most unique architecture on Cape Cod.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since 1995, the Yiddishkeit Klezmer Ensemble has been performing traditional and original Klezmer music at weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, concerts, workshops, festivals, schools and other special events throughout New England and New York.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
YJ Contemporary Fine Art, Rhode Island’s newest fine art gallery, located in East Greenwich, RI is now open!
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The YMCA of Martha’s Vineyard is committed to offering a variety of programs to serve families, youth, individuals, seniors and teens. Our programs encompass a wide range of activities from aquatics, health and fitness, nutrition, and more.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The overall mission is to provide opportunities for young people to be inspired by, to learn, and to inspire others by presenting traditional music and dance, and to support families with children with life-altering illnesses.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A native Russian, Ms. Yulia Zhuravleva is a representative of the Russian "passionate" style of violin playing. Ms. Yulia regularly performs as a soloist, member of chamber ensembles, and in professional chamber and symphony orchestras across the country and abroad.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Literary Magazines
Zig Zag is an arts & literature magazine for & by those who live, labor, or loiter in Addison County, Vermont.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 611 - 620 of 623 results