- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Benkadi Drum & Dance is a Cambridge-based African dance company directed by Sory Diabate, a professional drummer and former dancer from Bamako, Mali and his wife Marianne Harkless, a professional dancer and dance teacher from Cambridge, MA.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
Berkshire Museum in Pittsfield, MA offers a unique array of exhibitions, activities, and attractions for visitors of all ages.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have been a photographer for over 40 years.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Beverly Woods has been in love with music since early childhood, and studied piano from the age of 5. Beverly has been performing professionally since 1972, with an eclectic and ever-growing collection of acoustic instruments.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
BIG NAZO is an international performance group consisting of larger-than-life sized puppet performers and masked musicians who create surreal and hilarious extravaganzas that combine stand-up comedy, cabaret, Sci-Fi, Go-Go dancing, daredevil stunts, soap opera and profession
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Rap / Hip-HopInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Billy Dean Thomas has been described as “a blend between The Roots, rage against the machine and Run The Jewels.” Billy Dean Thomas, AKA “The Queer B.I.G” is a Hip-hop lyricist and musician born and raised in Harlem, but currently residing in Boston.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
This electrified new music ensemble explores and expands the boundaries of contemporary music. The group has earned international recognition for its innovative music, an unusual mix of classical, rock, minimalism, and free-form sound.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Self-described as “rhythm and bluegrass,” Bitter Pill is a tight-knit family, (literally father and daughter) who play a dark and anachronistic twist of folk, blues, jazz, and vaudeville – mixed with original spoken word as well as reading from classic
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Native American DrumInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Black Brook Singers of Aquinnah, Massachusetts on the island of Martha's Vineyard. We specialize in powwow and traditional eastern American Indian style singing. We are the community drum of the Aquinnah people. Our music is influenced by both our traditional and modern cultural ways.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 623 results