- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam Levin, a Naxos Recording Artist, has been praised by renowned American guitarist, Eliot Fisk, as a virtuoso guitarist and a true 21st century renaissance man with the élan, intelligence, charm, tenacity and conviction to change the world. Mr.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam Boyce has been called the foremost disciple of the late traditional VT fiddler, Harold Luce of Chelsea, Vermont. Boyce started taking lessons from Luce in 1991, going on to learn about the traditional music and dancing of central Vermont.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
What is the Afro-Semitic Experience? Spiritual, soul-driven, cross-cultural music. "Imagine Charles Mingus sitting in with a Klezmer band, playing Gospel music set to the polyrhythmic pace of the congas." Carlos Ramos, The Rainbow Reporter
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
...A Breath of fresh Éire.... ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
....A balm for our times.... BOSTON GLOBE....
....Musically compeling.... LA TIMES
OCCUPATION: Irish Harpist, Gaelic singer, recording artist, composer, arranger, teacher
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Cool Jazz and Island Music - Enchant Everyone with some Jazz Music, Vocals, and Dance
Airborne has a beautiful trademark jazz sound of Island Passion and Urban Emotion
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances a
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexis Kamitses is a dance and movement educator and performer living in Burlington Vermont. Alexis has a BA in Biology, Environmental Studies, and Dance, from Oberlin College, a Masters in Teaching from The University of Vermont and is completing her MFA in Dance from MSU in 2020.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm a Boston-based photographer and student at Northeastern Univeristy, currently living in Kigali, Rwanda. I'm studying political science and international affairs with minors in Spanish, urban studies, and global social entrepreneurship.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alison Chase/Performance is a multi-media and athletic dance/theater company founded by Alison Chase in 2010. AC/P is dedicated to the development of the dramatic forms of phycial expression.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 623 results