- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
"After Ours" is an acoustical duo performing originals and cover songs. Mark Parsons and Bonnie Senecal have been performing "Alive" music inspired by passion and romance in many of the fine Berkshire locations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Multimedia and Fine Artist specializing in Watercolor, Acrylic & Live Event Painting.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum with an educational mission focusing on 19th century rural Maine and New England. 19th Century Willowbrook Village (WB) displays nearly 10,000 artifacts in 25 structures located on approx. 3 acres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hailed for "beautiful phrasing, consummate duet passages," the duo 2 (Peter H. Bloom, flute and Mary Jane Rupert, piano and harp) have performed together for 25 years, appearing in venues across the globe, with CDs on Navona, Ravello Records and North Star.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amy Fagin is a U.S.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
3S Artspace is a nonprofit arts organization that endeavors to ignite and change the way we experience art, music, and food. We invite unbounded risk taking in both the creation of art and in the way we experience it.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A Beautiful Future Band presents exceptional musicians performing lively, positive, joyful music. Current show offerings are: Caribbean Soul, Emerald Isle, Multicultural Voyage, and Birds: Of Thee We Sing.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Award-winning location photography of landscapes, people, architecture, agriculture, food, and products for colleges, business, publishing, private families, and nonprofit use.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
The A.MUse Emporium of Loveliness is an Emporium of eclectic loveliness and unusual objects of desire for discerning Ladies and Gentlemen.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 500 results