- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
Student run theater that presents visiting artists, department productions, and student bands for the campus and greater community.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The Boston Early Music Festival (BEMF) promotes the continuing vitality of Early Music through unparalleled Baroque opera productions, a celebrated concert series, a biennial world-class and international Festival, GRAMMY-winning recordings, and acclaimed touring programs.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Opened in 1894 and on the National Register of Historic Places, The Camden Opera House is a 485-seat auditorium, including two conference and meeting rooms, a lounge and mini-theater -- all served by elevator.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Chaffee Art Center (the Chaffee), a501c(3) non-profit community-based organization housed in a historical 1890’s mansion in Rutland, Vermont, was founded in 1961 by the Rutland Area Arts Association with the mission to promote the arts within the region. The Chaffee is financed by
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Chelmsford Center for the Arts (CCA) located in historic Town Hall is the only public art institution in Massachusetts that we have found. The CCA Executive DIrector and the board are appointment by the Town Manager and are all volunteers.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Christina Wright-Ivanova, hailed by critics as “a brilliant pianist” (Wiener Zeitung, Vienna) and “an ideal partner” (Huffington Post), is a pianist, chamber musician and vocal coach.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
CommArts. The name comes from Community Artists - a nod to the fact that communities support performance & teaching artists and they in turn support communities through benefit concerts and other public performances.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 44 results