- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam is an an Actor, Rigger and Prodcucing Executive Director. His primary work is with Double Edge Theatre for which he has worked since 2005, Bright moved to the US from the UK that same year.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
Student run theater that presents visiting artists, department productions, and student bands for the campus and greater community.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
To offer Sullivan County an inclusive venue that provides arts-based educational opportunities, as well as programming and resources to support and amplify the vibrant creative economy for our community and region.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Conservatory instructs students of all ages and skill levels in ballet, pointe, modern, contemporary, jazz, tap, acrobatics, musical theater, street jazz, and hip-hop style dance, in a state-of-the-art facility in East Longmeadow Massachusetts.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Based in rural Vermont, Aurora holds an MFA from Claremont Graduate University. She studied at the Savannah College of Art and Design before transferring to Prescott College where she completed her BFA and a BA in Art Education. She works primarily with photographic mediums.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
BIG NAZO is an international , larger-than-life-sized performance group and Creature-making studio based in Providence, RI that blends a variety of mask and puppet performance techniques with innovative music & audience interaction.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OperaInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 121 results