- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - RadioInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a DJ, radio producer, comedy writer, actor, author (published), copywriter and blogger.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Environmental Alchemist, Rhonda Fazio specializes in the art and craft of sustainable design.
Natural dyes, silk, weaving, classes, workshops. artist in residence.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Easthampton City Arts+ enriches lives through the integration of arts, culture and community and promotes revitalization and protection of Easthampton’s cultural assets. ECA merged with the Easthampton Cultural Council & Art Walk Easthampton to create ECA+ in 2011.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Jessica Egmont is a creative web & graphic designer who helps small businesses communicate effectively through well-crafted marketing materials.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Coffeehouses / Restaurants / Nightclubs
Fueling The Pulse Of Human Creativity Through Literacy, Community Gatherings, Conversation And Good Food.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Interdisciplinary abstract painter, Ellen Hackl Fagan uses synaesthesia, digital media and interactive performance as tools for developing a corresponding language between color and sound in her work.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ellie Brown is a native of Boston, MA where she attended Massachusetts College of Art. She received her B.F.A. in Media Arts in 1997 and her M.F.A.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have always thought I had this inexplicable connection with nature. When I paint I gravitate towards trees and water as well as the stars and the magic that happens in the night sky. I get the same grounding connection from painting that I do when I can enjoy nature.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Awarded "Ensemble of the Year" in Rhode Island in its inaugural season in 2015, ENSEMBLE / PARALLAX is a new music and multimedia consort based in New England that performs 20th century masterworks alongside 21st century, avant-garde music
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Working performing artist with an emphasis in theatre as social and policy change. A musician with a specialty in Saxophone, Clarinet, and vocal performance ranging from classical, jazz, and musical theatre.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 260 results