- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
COCO Brown is a cultural community center; a multifunctional, intergenerational, place-making, creative arts and educational social space. A safe and inclusive place that holds space for history, the arts, and culture.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
I can help you:
- Develop your Business or Marketing Plan
- Launch your Website or Blog
- Produce your Web Video
- Create your YouTube Channel
- Setup your Facebook Page
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
We are a collective of international communications professionals with broad experience--both strategic and tactical--in areas including corporate marketing, public affairs and social entrepreneurship.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - Urban / MetropolitanInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Imagine a brighter future for your community.
Now let's make it real.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Connect Your Stories Video productions serves a variety of videography calls all over New England.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Consenses is a vehicle for connection, understanding, and peace using art as a lens and a language through which to see ourselves, each other and our world more clearly, compassionately, and expansively.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Painter, community organizer, radio-maker and cross country cyclist, Corrine Yonce specializes in placed-based, story centered paintings and installations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OperaInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Corsara Artists’ mission is:
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 260 results