- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Event driven civic support educational public charity that partners with municipal governments, public and private institutions to reinforce the spirit of community through arts, entertainment, awareness and enhancement programs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Chanel Thervil is a Haitian American artist and educator obsessed with all things art, pop culture, and history.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a wearer of many hats, but primarily work presenting and booking music as well as teaching.
-Book BarnArts music on the farm music series at Feast and Field Market
-Present global music with GlobaLocal
-teach violin/fiddle private lessons
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
We are Christian Hill Studios, makers of the Best of Lowell Magazine and the Best of Lowell Awards. The Lowell Sun said we are "designing the future of Lowell businesses" and Western Avenue Press called us "the ultimate one-stop marketing shop."
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Christopher Johnson is an artist and educator based in Providence, RI. His passion for performance art began with winning numerous awards in poetry slam.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ciara Zadi is an award-winning performing artist with a background in a variety of dance techniques. Born and raised in Texas, and with a backgroun in Cultural Anthropology, Ciara uses influences from different cultures when working on stage and sie-specific productions.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
City Arts Nashua is volunteer non-profit arts services organization with a passion for improving the quality of life in the greater Nashua.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
The Providence Department of Art, Culture + Tourism ensures the continued development of a vibrant and creative city by integrating arts and culture into community life while showcasing Providence as an international cultural destination.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
After more than 20 years in broadcasting and media production in Boston and nationally I am starting a small media production business that is affordable. What most people charge a thousand dollars for I charge one hundred. Simple. Hourly rates are low and fair.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 263 results