- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
We are driven out of some natural sense to share with our community and a desire to support grassroots music at the tenderest of levels.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Located in the heart of Worcester's downtown Theater District, WCCA TV 13 is more than a non-profit, Community Public Access Television and Media Center, WCCA TV is a multi award winning community anchor institution that stands for Media Democracy and Creative Innovation.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - TelevisionInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
WALLINGFORD PUBLIC ACCESS ASSOCIATION a/k/a WPAA_TV
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
WREN began in 1994 with a program that supported 12 women participants in their dreams of business ownership. By the spring of 1995, these WREN pioneers were operating their own enterprises.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
Yes! Marketing Group is a full-service marketing, design, and interactive firm based in Yarmouth, Maine.
Yes! It's our job, our credo, our mission, and our values statement.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The YMCA of Martha’s Vineyard is committed to offering a variety of programs to serve families, youth, individuals, seniors and teens. Our programs encompass a wide range of activities from aquatics, health and fitness, nutrition, and more.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My art works are versatile & are mainly mixed media. Most are representations of womanhood & emotion. Fashion to Religious pieces are the range.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 271 - 277 of 277 results