- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
By using oral history, public art, creative placemaking & survey, Threshold gathers the information that harness dreams, clarify vision and rekindle the spirit of community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a working artist living in Boston, Massachusetts. Since graduating from Massachusetts College of Art and Design with a BFA in Illustration, I have been involved in group shows and public art projects throughout New England.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a filmmaker finishing a film "Do It Man; The Story of the Celebrity Club"
I also just published a book "A Treasury of Jazz & Swing In Rhode Island"
For the past ten years I have been a radio host on WICN's "The Soul Serenade"
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
- MainePrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
TRU is a full service event and experiential creative agency offering a sophisticated suite of services that include digital marketing solutions, interactive technology, advertising, promotion, exhibit design and in-store retail theater while still concentrating on our core expertise of set-desig
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
I'm an artist who works in glass. I make mostly blown and sculpted objects. I melt sand, blend colored glass into it and blow, sculpt and create objects that I sell. I'm a designer, maker, entrepreneur.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Turkish Cultural Center of Vermont is a branch of the Council of Turkic-American Associations. The CTAA is a member of the Turkic-American Alliance (TAA), based in Washington DC. The TAA is a non-government-affiliated, non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote cultural u
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Founded in 2011, UFORGE Gallery is committed to showing both professional and emerging contemporary artists in a fun, inclusive environment.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 241 - 250 of 269 results