- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
Tapestry Communications supports the arts and cultural community by promoting projects, programs and events with a full service marketing and public relations portfolio of services, including news media relations.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
TEAM is a homegrown arts, music and cultural non-profit initiative dedicated to the production, promotion and organization of original programming, projects and events in the Exeter area.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Tewksbury Public Library provides the Town’s residents with a wide variety of materials, resources and services.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Clarion List is the leading online resource for discovering art service companies.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - InteriorInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
THE DESIGN SHOALS IS LOCATED IN BEAUTIFUL NEWBURYPORT, M.A. WE ARE A VIRTUAL STORE, A POP-UP SHOP, AND WE COLLABORATE WITH LOCAL RETAILERS WHO HOST OUR COLLECTIONS.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Our Mission, Vision, and Strategy
The Dignity Institute is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt public charity dedicated to empowering undeserved youth and families with life and leadership skills that build strong communities, create a new narrative & improve the world.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
To enrich, educate and entertain through arts and ideas.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
Jean Grigsby, an accomplished and insightful communicator, leads The Write Approach, a marketing, public relations, and writing services business.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Media - Electronic Publications
TheaterEngine is an online platform for the performing arts industry connecting theaters, artists, and audiences.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 231 - 240 of 269 results