- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Literary Magazines
Paint Pulse Magazine is an online and printed quarterly for international contemporary artists and writers. Artists working in all disciplines may apply, as long as the work can be seen through the lens of painting.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mostly work in the design/illustration field. I do fine art for fun.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Foundations / Endowed Organizations
The Patrick D. Wood ‘01 Memorial Prize was established by Patrick’s family to honor him as a scholar and kind friend of many who died before his time.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
Pearl Street Creative is a design agency specializing in Branding, UX, photography, and video. We help businesses create maintain and evolve brands.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have a journalism background, I've been a copy editor, and I write in a communications office of a prep school. I also blog and freelance write and edit, as well as some design, when I can.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - MetalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a metalsmith/jewelry designer. In addition, I illustrate children's books, create book cover art, and I write fiction. I hold a BA in graphic design.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Recording Studios
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a Resident Actor at Trinity Rep in Providence, RI. Additionally, I work extensively as an audiobook narrator. I set up my own studio, and I narrate for producers including Audible, Inc., HarperCollins, Penguin, Hachette, and many more.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 191 - 200 of 276 results