- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Boston-based beheard.world is a 501 (C) 3 that emerged from the collaborative efforts by artists who are also social justice activists.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
There are hundreds of organizations providing musical experiences for our young people. We are here to take care of the adults doing this work.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron Jafferis is a hip-hop poet and playwright whose awards include a Creative Capital Award, Richard Rodgers Award, Sundance Institute / Time Warner Fellowship, NEA Art Works Grant, NEFA National Theatre Project Grant and multiple MacDowell Fellowships.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron is a professional composer, musician and teaching artist. He is available for commission, performances, workshops, assemblies, private lessons, and more.
Fees are negotiable and tailored to each situation. Technical requirements are flexible too, and can be negotiated.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since 2017, Abilities Dance has welcomed dancers with and without disabilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam is an an Actor, Rigger and Prodcucing Executive Director. His primary work is with Double Edge Theatre for which he has worked since 2005, Bright moved to the US from the UK that same year.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
African Repertory Troupe, Inc. the Other ART is a multi-generational performing arts troupe developing a solid repertoire of works ranging from the Theatre of the Absurd to historical in-depth perspectives, Improvisation, Music & dance-the very rhythm of our souls.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances a
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 343 results