- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Bob is an expansive and joyous storyteller , teacher, and an award-winning author of books for children and adults. Accompanying himself with flute and drum, Bob brings warmth and wit to traditional and original stories.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The mission of keeping a rare musical flame alight is a noble and often challenging one, but The Bohemian Quartet is more than up to the task.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My passion is the Creation of Public Art. I am the principal Artist and co-owner of The Art Of Life, an innovative fine arts company. Over the past two decades we have created hundreds of murals and mosaics for wide variety of clients.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - MetalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Boris Bally’s work is a disciplined body of objects which vary from eccentric through formal to humorous; provoking thought and reflecting some of the distortions of our ordered world.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Currently celebrating its sixty-fifth anniversary, The Boston Camerata ranks among the world’s oldest and most eminent early music ensembles. Founded in 1954, Camerata has been under the direction of French-born singer and scholar Anne Azéma since 2008.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
BOSTON DANCE ALLIANCE builds capacity for dance by identifying and creating shared resources, information, and productive partnerships to help dance flourish across the Boston metropolitan area and New England region.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Brad Shur is a versatile puppeteer who has created and performed characters made of everything from pixels to paper mache.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Brandon Marger has brought Afro-Latin rhythms to the Western MA area for over twenty five years as both a performing musician and a dedicated teacher.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an artist and creative director and the owner of NY State of Mind, a streetwear brand I started 10+ years ago in Brooklyn.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Hello all! I am Brianna Antaya, a recent graduate at Roger Williams Univeristy (RWU) with a B.A in Psychology and Dance. As I step out from the bubble of my university and into the work field, I am excited to fully dedicate myself to my art form: Dance Performance and Choreography.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 509 results