- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Benjamin Lundberg Torres Sánchez is a New York City- and Providence-based artist and educator. His performance and visual art works emerge from his experiences of being a transnational adoptee from Colombia growing up and living in the U.S.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
Decorative objects brought back from Asia by Beverly merchants; the papers of William Bartlett, George Washington’s naval agent; paintings by artists such as Gilbert Stuart, James Frothingham, Frank Benson, Luke Prince, Frederick Coffay Yohn and more than 500,000 images in various forma
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Beverly Woods has been in love with music since early childhood, and studied piano from the age of 5. Beverly has been performing professionally since 1972, with an eclectic and ever-growing collection of acoustic instruments.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Bill Evans is an independent dancer (modern and rhythm tap), choreographer, teacher, movement analyst and writer, who moved from western New York to Providence, Rhode Island in 2014.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Bill Lowe Andy Jaffe Repertory Big Band has been in existence since 1986, performing dozens of original compositions and arrangements as well as large ensemble jazz works by such iconic composers as Mary Lou Williams, Bill Finegan, Charles Mingus and Sun Ra, among others.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The Bloom/Funkhouser Jazz Duo is based in the Boston area and appears in diverse venues. Peter H.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Flutist Peter H. Bloom and guitarist Mark Leighton have performed together for over 20 years, winning praise for superb musicianship and entertaining concerts. Known for virtuosity and versatility, they offer classical music, jazz, blues, and other genres.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaperInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
In my studio in beautiful Montpelier, Vermont you will find me hand-binding journals, photo albums, and guest books using traditional bookbinding techniques. I also design and create custom invitations and announcements.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Kent Alexander is an actor, director, writer, and educator.
Past theater credits include work with Free Southern Theater in New Orleans, the Talking Band, and Ensemble Studio Theater of NYC.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Foundations / Endowed Organizations
Dance making is a difficult task. It takes hours of rehearsal, decades of training and access to big empty spaces as prerequisite to creating something to perform. As a performing art, an audience is required and place for them to gather.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 509 results