- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Current art practice speaks to an interest in questioning the monetization of human social dynamics. From process-focused to interactive, the concepts reference historical material fulfillment, market-based satisfaction stemming from industrial expansion, and marketable work (labor).
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am making artwork that integrates performance, sound, sculpture and drawing.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Back Pocket Dancers is an eight-member inter-generational dance company (oldest member is 83) formed for the purpose of creating and presenting powerful dance/theater programs for elders, families and children.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Maker / New media artist Balam Soto merges existing and custom, digital technologies with artistic concepts and aesthetics to create exploratory works, including interactive installations, murals, video and performance.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Barbara Rita Jenny is a digital media artist and educator. She transforms brain microscopy and macroscopic photographs of human flesh into ornate pattern by applying complex geometrical equations.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The Bates Dance Festival, a summer program of Bates College in Lewiston, ME, is an internationally recognized center for contemporary dance.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Boston-based beheard.world is a 501 (C) 3 that emerged from the collaborative efforts by artists who are also social justice activists.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I direct Belonging House, a non-profit organization that works with Christian artists and creative people in Greater Boston and the U.K. I do workshops and retreats, one-on-one coaching, and write books, blog, and send out a weekly email to over 500 subscribers.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Bassist, Composer, Producer, Educator Ben Allison is one of a few band leaders working in jazz today who has developed his own instantly identifiable sound.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 509 results