- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
"One of the nation's most remarkable theater productions. You'll be enthralled." -- CT Family Adventure Guide.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a multi-media artist whose work is rooted in visual storytelling. I am interested in everyday moments of wonder and transcendence in both real and fictional narratives. I have my MFA from RISD and currently teach Digital Media at Roger Williams University.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - LeatherInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andre Strongbearheart Gaines, Jr., is a citizen of the Nipmuc people. He serves as a cultural steward for his Tribe, is a father, public speaker, traditional dance, Indigenous Activist for Indigenous rights, carpenter by trade and educator.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andrew Fish is a painter whose work explores human expression and the subconscious in contemporary life, and reacts to rapid changes in image creation in the digital age.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Inspired by the sea,
My jewelry pays homage to the incredible adaptation of fragile organisms. Carved from wax then hand cast in brass, silver, and gold, my work is as strong and mysterious as that which inspires its creation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Currently providing therapeutic music remotely via technology since March 2020.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angie Hauser is a choreographer, performance maker and teacher. Her work focuses on the creation and performance of dances for the stage, gallery, and installation space. This work is grounded in the interrogation and practice of improvisation, movement, and collaboration.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Aniruddha Knight and Ensemble perform as contemporary art a unique, hereditary style of the South Indian music and dance form known as bharata natyam.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
One project I do is to carve large wood log sculpture in public locations, where people can watch the artist at work. I also carve into tree sections or stumps at private homes by commission.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 509 results