- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am known for my emotionally driven and gesturally rich dance pieces which have been described as “hauntingly beautiful” and “thoughtfully crafted.” These pieces exist in their own world; they are slices of a life, a snapshot of a moment.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Some of Alicia Canary’s art explores how man’s detritus has infiltrated nature, and vice-versa. Nature isn’t homogeneous or stagnant, but continually changes and reclaims man’s byproducts. During this process nature herself is changed.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Available at $60 per hour for small group instruction or $125 per half day (4 Hr session). Transportation additional 45 plus miles area.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alisa Dworsky creates sculpture, installations, buildings, drawings and prints; her work in one discipline influences her work in another. She is interested in how structure and force give shape to form and in the way human beings use geometric systems to order their environments.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alison Chase/Performance is a multi-media and athletic dance/theater company founded by Alison Chase in 2010. AC/P is dedicated to the development of the dramatic forms of phycial expression.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I’ve been drawing, painting, and building things for as long as I can remember. Curiosity about the natural world and how things are made is behind most of what I do.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
The All Arts Council is Vermont's only all-volunteer Local Arts Service Organization. We bring the arts in all forms and media to Franklin County, Vermont, and showcase and develop Franklin County artists.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I create sculptures using imaginary architectural elements. The works express our needs and curiosity in today’s world through forms such as temples, altars and observatories. They are influenced by both modern and ancient works. They relate to the built world we inhabit.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda is a teaching artist and theatre director with a passion for ensemble-created theatre and new plays -including the many plays written by her students!
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Whitworth is New Hampshire’s (USA) Artist Laureate and a teaching artist residing in central New Hampshire, with a passion for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 509 results