- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Annalisa Ledson is a choreographer, arts educator, performer and producer. Annalisa is the co-artistic director of Current Harbor, a dance theater company creating original performances and films.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a certified teacher (Endorsements:K-6; Secondary English pending; Secondary French pending).
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
One project I do is to carve large wood log sculpture in public locations, where people can watch the artist at work.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anne Jennison is a New Hampshire-based Native American storyteller, historian, educator, and craftsperson with both European and Abenaki heritage. With Master’s degrees in both Storytelling and in History, Anne brings a wealth of knowledge - polished by more
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I work in steel, sometimes incorporating wood into my sculptures.I have been a sculptor since the 1960s.I studied at Bennington College and St. Martin's School of Art. I build and play Fire Organs which I have been doing since 2000.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Antonio Rocha (pronounced Haw-sha), a native of Brazil, began his career in the performing arts in 1985. In 1988 he received a Partner of the Americas’ grant to come to the USA to perform and study with Master Tony Montanaro.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an independent artist, art historian, curator, educator, graphic designer, studio manager and writer. My primary medium is drawing and painting.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
Make history, art and science come to life! Kimberly comes to your school with programs stressing STEAM as we need art! She offers K-9 programs including actual Excavations. She works with you to secure state grants, foundation grants and local funding.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Award Winning, Randy Armstrong and Genevieve Aichele began collaborating in 1992 as Armstrong & Aichele - WORLD TALES, a performance ensemble which merges music, movement, storytelling and theatre to animate timeless stories that appeal to audiences of all ages.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Professional photographer with over 15 years experience in the photographic field.
Specializing in Weddings, Lifestyle, Headshots, and Product Imagery.
Available for contract and/or press work in New Hampshire + beyond.
Booking 2021, 2022 worldwide.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 1135 results