- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Each sculptural project explores what is it in each site that has evolved layer upon layer to make a place meaningful? Public art installations form a visual Haiku, Helix Garden: Chihuahuan Desert (Texas Tech University,2015), From the River to the River: Connecticut River (Brattleboro, 201
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andrew Fish is a painter whose work explores human expression and the subconscious in contemporary life, and reacts to rapid changes in image creation in the digital age.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Fascinated by the unusual, Pinard offers a whimsical mix of theatre, sleight-of-hand, comedy, and storytelling.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angela has been a teaching artist for over 25 years, working in museums and in schools with students of all ages.She is passionate about working with children(4th&5th grades) in exploring who they are ( WHO AM I?) through poetry, photography, drawing and other forms of the visu
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angela Burke Kunkel is the author of DIGGING FOR WORDS: JOSÉ ALBERTO GUTIÉRREZ AND THE LIBRARY HE BUILT, illustrated by Paola Escobar and published by Random House/Schwartz and Wade (and simultaneously released in Spanish as RESCATANDO PALABRAS).
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angelo Arnold is a professional artist who primarily works with furniture-inspired anthropomorphic sculpture and memories. He received his MFA in Studio Arts/Sculpture from the Ohio State University.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
For more than 25 years, Angelynne Hinson has performed in regional theatres, churches and concert halls.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
As a performer, choreographer, and teacher, Angharad Davies is interested in affecting audiences beyond the traditional and post-modern dance forum(s). She believes that dance can be accessible — or at least compelling — to audiences that have never danced before.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Angkor provides performances and residencies Cambodian classical dance, Cambodian folk dance and Cambodian American fusion. Performances are available in large venues, smaller more intimate gatherings such as birthdays and weddings.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 1184 results