- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angela has been a teaching artist for over 25 years, working in museums and in schools with students of all ages.She is passionate about working with children(4th&5th grades) in exploring who they are ( WHO AM I?) through poetry, photography, drawing and other forms of the visu
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angela Burke Kunkel is the author of DIGGING FOR WORDS: JOSÉ ALBERTO GUTIÉRREZ AND THE LIBRARY HE BUILT, illustrated by Paola Escobar and published by Random House/Schwartz and Wade (and simultaneously released in Spanish as RESCATANDO PALABRAS).
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angelo Arnold is a professional artist who primarily works with furniture-inspired anthropomorphic sculpture and memories. He received his MFA in Studio Arts/Sculpture from the Ohio State University.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
As a performer, choreographer, and teacher, Angharad Davies is interested in affecting audiences beyond the traditional and post-modern dance forum(s). She believes that dance can be accessible — or at least compelling — to audiences that have never danced before.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Angkor provides performances and residencies Cambodian classical dance, Cambodian folk dance and Cambodian American fusion. Performances are available in large venues, smaller more intimate gatherings such as birthdays and weddings.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
“AN-I-KAYA” - “gift of the body" “an(n)” - “grace, gift” (Hebrew) “i” (ə) – “of” (Persian) “kaya” - “body” (Sanskrit) The work of ANIKAYA is to transmit grace through the vessel of the body.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Aniruddha Knight and Ensemble perform as contemporary art a unique, hereditary style of the South Indian music and dance form known as bharata natyam.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anita Gangi Balkun approaches emotion and visual story telling through mixed media and installation media. Her work incorporates sensory experiences to spark memory and she often uses her extensive background in textiles as a touchstone. Found objects are the essential elements that i
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 1171 results