- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - CircusInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Stage Shows - The Airborne Jugglers high energy show has been delighting audiences for almost 20 years. Amazing juggling is synchronized with lively music creating a festive atmosphere. Juggling and laughter fills the air and you never know what will happen next!
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances a
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ClayInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alan Steinberg has been working in clay and teaching since 1968.For the last eleven years his claywork has focused on objects for sacred space.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alec Hastings offers writing workshops (fiction, nonfiction, poetry), readings from his novel, and in-depth literature and film workshops.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aleksander Subotic, Assistant Artistic Director, choreographer and dancer, photographer/videographer, and writer has been an essential part of the creative artistic force for Mystic Ballet/Mystic Dark Room’s choreography, lighting and special effects with Goran Subotic.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alexander Davis Dance (ADD) is a project based contemporary dance company located in Boston, MA.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
Student run theater that presents visiting artists, department productions, and student bands for the campus and greater community.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexis Kamitses is a dance and movement educator and performer living in Burlington Vermont. Alexis has a BA in Biology, Environmental Studies, and Dance, from Oberlin College, a Masters in Teaching from The University of Vermont and is completing her MFA in Dance from MSU in 2020.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alia Thabit, a dancer and choreographer of Lebanese and Palestinian descent, incorporates traditional and contemporary influences, colorful costumes, and dynamic music to present a wide range of Middle Eastern dance styles (also known as raqs sharqi, danse orientale, baladi, or belly dance).
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 1184 results